Morley General Cleaning Service is committed to maintaining a safe work environment that complies with Western Australian OS&H legislation and ensures our staff, clients, and the general public are not exposed to risk, injury, or harm.
These goals will be achieved by:
- Establishing systems and procedures for managing workplace hazards.
- Managing Information by recording all incidents at a site level in a centralised database. This will enable managers to make informed decisions, track trends, and provide an accurate audit trail for workplace occupational safety and health.
- Providing adequate information, instruction, training, and supervision, so employees may perform their work in such a manner that they are not exposed to hazards.
- Consulting with employees in the development and implementation of workplace safety systems and procedures.
- Providing resources, such as personnel, time, and materials, which are adequate and appropriate to effectively achieve these goals.
- Implementing Injury Management procedures to assist injured workers to return to work as soon as medically appropriate, and adhering to the requirements of the Workers Compensation and Injury Management ACT 1981 in the event of a work-related injury or illness.
- Reviewing and monitoring safety systems and procedures to ensure continued improvement.
Morley General Cleaning Service is committed to the identification, analysis, and control of workplace hazards and will ensure incident and injury investigations are conducted in a timely manner.